Although we would love to ship items ourselves, we currently ship our furniture via third-party shippers. We work with safe, reliable professionals who do carry insurance, and who make sure that the item you’ve purchased is safety delivered to your location. We do everything in our power to keep this process efficient, cost-effective, and reliable — and to get you your furniture in a timely manner.
We offer two furniture shipping options:
- Terminal Delivery: in which the furniture item you’ve purchased will be brought to the closest warehouse in your city.
- Home Delivery: in which the item you’ve purchased is delivered directly to the location of your choice.
Please note also: terminal delivery shipping rates that you see on our furniture detail pages exclude delivery to California, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Colorado, or Nevada. If you live in those states and wish to purchase furniture on this website, please email us and we’ll figure out a shipping charge for you.
One additional shipping option for those living in remote areas is for your furniture item to be crated and shipped through a commercial carrier.
Delivery time usually takes 3 – 6 weeks, depending on your location. Your delivery shipper will call you a few days in advance to schedule an convenient appointment with you.
If you’d prefer to arrange your own shipping, that’s fine, too. Here are several options for you to get a shipping quote:
- Rick Ships 336-887-0065
- TSC Moving 888-219-6054
- Plycon Vanlines 631-269-7000
- Antique Express Delivery 207-469-5363
- Antique Transport 215-844-8755